Welcome to my world!
So happy you are here!
Here you can follow my work where I am passionate about strengthening women self-confidence before, during and after pregnancy.
Being pregnant is absolutely the biggest thing in a womans life, for better or for worse. A very exciting time awaits ahead and lot of changes, not only the body but also ones priorities in life.
If you don't follow me on instagram
(STUDIOPARKWAY) please do so to get an insight into my work behind the scenes, life as a mother and important unfiltered topics !
Photoshoot in the studio
When you finally get to embrace your miracle
The first time with baby is magical! It's a time of viewing, getting to know each other and enjoying to the max! To give yourself a newborn photoshoot for your new little family member is among the best things you can do. Time goes by so incredibly fast and it must be captured!
How old should baby be for newborn photography?
The recommendation is that the baby is 5-14 days old at the time of the photo. From 3 weeks and up, baby becomes more awake and can be more difficult to pose, therefore the first 2 weeks are preferred. The appointment is booked during the pregnancy to ensure that an appointment is booked for you. Of course, you don't know when the baby will be born (if you haven't planned a c-section) and you also don't know how you will feel immediately after the birth. So we keep in touch a week before the booked date to see if the time needs to be changed.
How does it work?
When you book an appointment with me, we start going through the type of pictures you want. This is can be done when you book your time via email or telephone. On the actual booked day, we sit down and talk about the expectations you have and if you have any special wishes.
We go through the outfits and the options I have in my studio. If you have booked make-up and styling, we will do so after our talk.
During photography, it is important that you are relaxed and have fun. I advocate natural positions and never let you stand in a position that is uncomfortable for you. Depending on which package you choose, we either sit in the studio after photos and look at your photos together or you get an extended web gallery where you can choose your photos.
- What should I wear?
I have many different maternity dresses, fabrics and kimonos that you can borrow. But a set of black or white underwear is always good to have with you!
- Can I bring my partner?
Ofcourse you can!
- When is it recommended to be photographed while pregnant?
I recommend that you be photographed when you have about 8-4 weeks left, but it is very individual. Feel free to get in touch and we will play together based on your situation and mood.
- I've seen a picture online that I want to imitate, is that possible?
Yes! It is no problem at all to show pictures the way you want.
- Can I take a picture with my child at the pregnancy photo shoot?
It can absolutely be solved. Do not forget to state when booking that you wish to be photographed with your child and the age of the child.
- Can you bring your dog to the photo shoot?
Absolutely, let me know when booking. I charge an extra fee of SEK 350 for pets.
- Do you shoot outdoors?
Yes! Read more on "Outdoor photography"
(applies to maternity photography in the studio)
- Consultation regarding your personal pregnancy photography
- Photography in the studio for 30-60 min
- Loan of maternity dresses, fabrics and flower wreaths
- Selection of images on site the same day (studio photography)
- Fast delivery within 1 week
Photoshoot in studio 1500:-
1 digital picture 700:-
5 digital pictures 3000:-
10 digital pictures 3500:-
15 digital pictures 4000:-
20 digital pictures 4500:-
25 digital pictures 5000:-
Good to know!
- To guarantee the date you want for maternity photography, I recommend sending your request as soon as possible.
- Another tip is to plan the photography between about week 28-35 when the belly has had time to grow a little, but has not had time to start sinking.
- When we have set a date, a confirmation will be sent. Due to corona times, it is of utmost importance to get symptom-free!
- You make a booking through the form at the bottom of the page.
- If canceled later than 48 hours, the startcost will be charged. Exceptions are made for medical certificates and symptoms of colds.
- Change of time also takes place no later than 48 hours before booked photography.
- Partners and/or any future big siblings are welcome to take part in the photography (it is important that everyone is symptom-free).
- To guarantee the best service and quality for you, I only receive a limited number of pregnancy photos per month as I am very caring about my customers. It's not just about immortalising your pregnancy with beautiful pictures, but also about creating an experience tailored just for you.
Who am I behind the camera?
My name is Olivia Nordlander and I work as a photographer, make up artist, stylist, producer and much more!
I was born into the profession with parents who worked as photographers and started taking pictures when I was 15 years old!
10 years have passed since I started working with it for real and I have learned a lot during the journey!
My biggest interest is to photograph pregnant women and newborns precisely because it is such an honor to be able to immortalise the greatest thing in people's lives!
More about me: I am 28 years old and live with my husband (who I work with by the way!) And our son of 5 years and my bonus daughter. My husband and I met in the media industry and have been together for ten years!
To be able to guarantee a time for you, I recommend that you book as early as I can, I only take a limited number of pregnancy photos per month. This is to ensure the highest possible service and quality for just you but also because the times are quickly booked.
073-742 82 17
(in case of no answer, please leave a message or text and I will get back!)
16867 Bromma, Stockholms län
1 floor with elevator!