What do you get?
Consultation on your personal maternity shoot
Photography in the studio for 30-60 min
Opportunity to wear unique handmade maternity jewellery
Opportunity to borrow maternity dresses, fabrics and wreaths.
Selection of photos the same day
Photoshoot in studio 1500:-
1 digital picture 700:-
5 digital pictures 3000:-
10 digital pictures 3500:-
15 digital pictures 4000:-
20 digital pictures 4500:-
25 digital pictures 5000:-
Good to know!
- To guarantee the date you want for maternity photography, I recommend sending your request as soon as possible.
- Another tip is to plan the photography between about week 28-35 when the belly has had time to grow a little, but has not had time to start sinking.
- When we have set a date, a confirmation will be sent. Due to corona times, it is of utmost importance to get symptom-free!
- You make a booking through the form at the bottom of the page.
- If canceled later than 48 hours, 500 will be charged. Exceptions are made for medical certificates and symptoms of colds.
- Change of time also takes place no later than 48 hours before booked photography.
- Partners and/or any future big siblings are welcome to take part in the photography (it is important that everyone is symptom-free).
- To guarantee the best service and quality for you, I only receive a limited number of pregnancy photos per month as I am very caring about my customers. It's not just about immortalising your pregnancy with beautiful pictures, but also about creating an experience tailored just for you.
Who am I behind the camera?
My name is Olivia Nordlander and I work as a photographer, make up artist, stylist, producer and much more!
I was born into the profession with parents who worked as photographers and started taking pictures when I was 15 years old!
10 years have passed since I started working with it for real and I have learned a lot during the journey!
My biggest interest is to photograph pregnant women and newborns precisely because it is such an honor to be able to immortalise the greatest thing in people's lives!
More about me: I am 28 years old and live with my husband (who I work with by the way!) And our son of 5 years and my bonus daughter. My husband and I met in the media industry and have been together for ten years!
To be able to guarantee a time for you, I recommend that you book as early as I can, I only take a limited number of pregnancy photos per month. This is to ensure the highest possible service and quality for just you but also because the times are quickly booked.
073-742 82 17
(in case of no answer, please leave a message or text and I will get back!)
16867 Bromma, Stockholms län
1 stair without elevator!
When should you book?
Congratulations to your miracle!
Being pregnant is the absolute biggest thing in a woman's life. A very exciting time awaits in the future. Many changes, not only in the body but also even priorities in life. Being able to have the honor of carrying and raising your beloved child is probably the biggest assignment you have ever experienced.
Photoshoot in the studio
Photoshoot on location
When you finally get to embrace your miracle
How does it work?
When you book an appointment with me, we start going through the type of pictures you want. This is can be done when you book your time via email or telephone. On the actual booked day, we sit down and talk about the expectations you have and if you have any special wishes.
We go through the outfits and the options I have in my studio. If you have booked make-up and styling, we will do so after our talk.
During photography, it is important that you are relaxed and have fun. I advocate natural positions and never let you stand in a position that is uncomfortable for you. Depending on which package you choose, we either sit in the studio after photos and look at your photos together or you get an extended web gallery where you can choose your photos.
- What should I wear?
I have some maternity dresses, fabrics and kimonos that you can borrow. But a set of black or white underwear is always good to have with you!
- Can I bring my partner?
Absolutely you can!
- Can I get a specially designed piece of jewelery with colors I choose myself?
Get in touch with your wishes and we will create a proposal together!
- Do you take pictures outdoors?
Yes! I have now launched maternity photography on location. Learn more at "On location"
- I have seen a picture online that I want to imitate, is it possible?
Yes! It is no problem at all to show pictures of how/what you want.
- Can I take a picture with my child at the maternityshoot?
It is absolutely possible to solve. Do not forget to state during booking that you wish to be photographed with your child and the age of the child.